The facility has state-of the art instrumentation that can be used either directly by users or by facility staff for the analysis of biological samples.
- Protein identification and peptide mapping
- Simple and complex mixtures
- Immunoprecipitated samples including interacting partners
- Characterization of post translational modifications
- Others (acetylation, ubiquitinylation, biotinylation, etc)
- Protein molecular weight determination (LC-MS and MALDI-MS)
- Protein structure analysis
- H-D exchange
- Limited proteolysis
- Quantitative proteomics
- Isobaric labeling (TMT and iTRAQ)
- Targeted analysis with or without labeled internal standards
- Label-free quantitation
- Small molecule analysis
Investigators at Rutgers University, as well as outside institutions, are welcome to contact us to learn how we can provide assistance with their research, as well as to join the 4800 TOF-TOF user groups.
To start a new project with us, please go to the Starting a New Project page.