The facility has state-of the art instrumentation that can be used either directly by users or by facility staff for the analysis of biological samples.
- Services include:
- Protein identification (simple and complex mixtures)
- Gel based: (1D and 2D coommassie and silver stained gels)
- Solution based
- Characterization of post translational modification
- Phosphorylation site analysis
- Methylation site analysis
- Analysis of other potential modifications
- Protein structure analysis
- H-D exchange
- Limited proteolysis
- Quantitative proteomics
- Isobaric tag labeling MuDPIT analyses
- Label-free quantitation
Investigators at Rutgers University, as well as outside institutions, are welcome to contact us to learn how we can provide assistance with their research, as well as to join the 4800 TOF-TOF user groups.
To start a new project with us, please go to the Starting a New Project page.